Your cart is empty.Continue Shopping
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Root River Archery may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To share your information with third parties: We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Root River Archery
4820 6 Mile Road
Racine, WI 53402
This document was last updated on July 23, 2022
Returns and exchanges
Our goal at Root River Archery is that each customer receives great service whether they are shopping in our Storefront location or our webstore. With that in mind, we want your return/exchange experience to be smooth.
We will accept product returns in unused, unaltered condition with the original undamaged packaging, or defective product within 30 days of purchase for refund, credit, or exchange.
To initiate the return or exchange, you must complete this form within 7 days of receipt of your product (As identified by the tracking information via FEDEX), and email this to email@example.com.
If the form is not completed properly with enough information for us to send you your Return Authorization (RA), and within 30 days, it may adversely affect whether the return will be honored.
- Save a copy of the Return Exchange Form (REF) for your records.
- Return the affected item(s) to Root River Archery promptly (in original shipping carton if available).
- Ship your return/exchange via FEDEX, UPS, or USPS (due to the ability to track the shipment).
- Ensure that any HAZMAT shipments are done in conformance with law and regulations.
- All returns are subject to inspection before a refund or exchange is provided.
- Manufacturers are the responsible source for warranty work, repairs or defects on products. Any of these issues after the initial 30day period are the responsibility of the manufacturer and will require your direct interaction with them.
The following product categories will not be considered as eligible for return without the specific advance approval of Root River Archery Returns Department.
No Refunds/Exchanges on:
- Arrows that are pre-cut
Conditional Returns/Exchanges (dependent on approved circumstances as indicated on the Return Exchange Form (REF) found associated with the Refund/Exchange policy):
- Archery Releases – assuming no wear or markings
- Archery Sights – assuming no wear or markings
- Archery Rests – assuming no wear or markings
All other products may be eligible for returns/exchanges provided they fit the following circumstances as outlined on the REF:
- Product received damaged
- Defect/Does not work properly
- Wrong size
- Missing parts or accessories
- Incorrectly ordered by me
- Differs from Website Descriptions
- Did not order
- Different from what was ordered
Returns/Exchanges that result in a refund: will be directly applied to the same credit card used in the original transaction.
Exchanges that result in an upcharge: will be charged to the credit card provided on the submitted REF.
Thank you for shopping with us. We look forward to working with you!
The Root River Archery Team